7 TIPS TO LOOK 7 YEARS YOUNGER:
- EXFOLIATE. If you are not exfoliating frequently, the dead skin cells are just sitting on top of your skin. By exfoliating, you will reveal the new layer of your healthy skin underneath.
- INCREASE CELL TURNOVER. This will constantly produce elastin fibers and collagen. As your skin starts reproducing the cells more often, this process will decrease your pore size and wrinkles.
- USE PRODUCTS THAT HAVE VITAMIN C IN THEM. You need vitamin C for collagen production.
- HYDRATE. Hydration prevents you from having dry skin that causes wrinkles. (Hyaluronic acid should be your new best friend!) ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀
- PROTECT YOUR SKIN. It’s been proven that the sun is the number one cause of aging by 80-90%. Use SPF of 30 every day.
- INCORPORATE VITAMINS A & E INTO YOUR MORNING ROUTINE. This will protect you from free radicals.
- USE ANTI-AGEING MOISTURIZERS. This will give your skin a smoother appearance and plump fine lines by adding water to the skin, making your wrinkles less noticeable.